Adding real and tangible value
We’re a Business Improvement District which exists to help you and other local businesses to improve the area, and improve your ability to do business and thrive here. From top to bottom, the inmidtown team is measured on specific performance criteria. Everything we do is about adding value to you, so measurement and transparency are of paramount importance.
The key services we provide are:
- Assisting members with an area-wide focus on sustainability, biodiversity and CSR
- Helping you to send zero waste to landfill
- Producing sustainable office stationery (from recycled paper from the area)
- Giving you quarterly carbon savings statistics for competitive reporting
- Using our combined members’ buying power to offer real savings to you for taxis, couriers, archiving, and more
- Working to improve safety and security for your employees in the area, including street functionality
- Provision of the inmidtown Kiosk outside Holborn tube station, to help people to find their way on exiting the station, and to improve safety
- Running the GoToMidtown shop and information centre to provide local knowledge, local services and also hotel/show booking services to your staff, plus visitors to the area
- Working closely with various agencies to look at regeneration and transport opportunities
- Developing exclusive special offers for your staff in the area
- Promoting your businesses and the area in general as far and wide as possible
- Offering a comprehensive walks programme for the benefit of your staff
As a BID, we won’t stand still. We are always searching for new opportunities to create return on investment and value for money for you. We do this by looking for ways to help you find better, more efficient, more economical, more innovative ways to do business.
Our aim is to help you and as many of our members as possible to access direct and tangible savings , to at least the value of your annual BID levy. We also focus many of our projects directly on initiatives which improve your CSR credentials.
We’re stakeholder led, and we’re always open to suggestions. Please get in touch and tell us what you need …